Our beautiful collaboration with beloved Zingerman's Delicatessen celebrating Michigan grown teff and buckwheat! Large cherries and dark chocolate mix with the nuttiness from ancient grains and delicious nuts. We love a complex flavor profile and recommend mixing it with vanilla yogurt and a drizzle of almond butter.
This flavor is light, airy and not too sweet featuring ingredients from some of our favorite suppliers:
- Tenera Grains teff & buckwheat
- Cherries from Shoreline Orchards in northern Michigan
- Oats specially rolled by The Grainery
- Pecans from New Communities - Black owned pecan farm in Georgia
- Cacao Nibs from Askinosie
Ingredients: Oats, Almonds, Pecans, Michigan Maple Syrup, Teff, Dried Cherries (cherries, sugar, sunflower oil), Buckwheat, Virgin Unrefined Coconut Oil, Cacao, Vanilla Extract (glycerin, alcohol, water, vanilla bean extractives)
For Nutrition Facts, please see image 5. Made in a dedicated gluten free facility with gluten free ingredients.